Sunday, September 24, 2006,6:58 AM
so the disco...
I have actually started to have a slight social life outside of scheduled time. Myself and some other trainees went to the disco and had quite a bit of fun. Of course the music wasn't the best and there was a strobe light constantly going, but it is good to get out and dance once in awhile. Some of our students were there and they had a blast dancing with us. We had songs dedicated to the americans, and they played the song from titanic as a slow song. Also the disco closes at 11 but what can you do? So anyways Issyk is always called a suburb and it is quite a nice town so I was surprised walking home last night on one of the busier streets by a random donkey in the sidewalk. Other than that the only super exciting thing that is going on is that on the 30th of september we find out our site assignments. Also I want to say a very happy birthday to my grandmother. I know that this wish is early but I don't know when I will get another chance to get on the internet. I wish it was still last year and I could be celebrating with you at Michigan Shores. I miss you all and hope everyone is well.
 
posted by Aimee | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So glad to hear all the news! I'm sorry that postage is so expensive. Do you need some money? I'll work on the rest. Can't wait to hear your assignment. I will send recipes soon and I have sent 5 letter/package. Minnesota was cold and rainy, but it was so good to be away.
    Love, Mom